A New Blueprint and Roadmap for Powerful and Authentic Corporate Branding
3-day Executive Master Class by Dr. Hubert Rampersad
Most buying decisions are based on trust, confidence, and the feeling of connection people have related to a product, service, or person. It’s the trusted relationship that counts, which often seems to be more important than performance. This is all about branding. A brand is the expectation, image, and perceptions it creates in the minds of others, when they see or hear a name, product or logo. Microsoft, Nike, Toyota, Volvo, and Coca-Cola tell us how they want others to perceive their products. These Corporate Brands communicate what they want our perceptions and expectations of their products to be. Brands have become very important and powerful. This can be illustrated by the following data:
- The average person in North America is exposed to more than 3000 brand messages each day.
- People are willing to pay nine to twelve percent higher prices for a brand they know and trust compared to brands with which they are not familiar
- Coca-Cola’s brand is to be worth about half the company’s total market value.
Branding is more important than marketing and sales. There is a difference between these three activities:
- Marketing is presenting. Creating a market by sending carefully crafted messages to the proper target audience through multiple channels creating awareness, affinity and understanding. It is planting the seed for sales by letting the customer know the product exists.
- Sales is convincing. Selling is using questioning tactics, listening skills, and persuasion skills to convince the audience that they can’t do it without the product or service. It’s how you close the deal, after your brand has done its work and branding has gotten past sales resistance.
- Branding is influencing. Creating a brand identity that associates certain perceptions, emotions, and feelings with that identity. Branding happens before marketing and sales. Without a strong brand, marketing is ineffective and selling is like beating your head against a wall of sales resistance.
Don’t waste all the time and money you spend on marketing and sales by not maximizing your brand. It’s about time to focus on branding. In life, as in business, branding is more effective, powerful, and sustainable than marketing and sales. This workshop emphasizes the introduction of an organic authentic Corporate Branding model, which provides an excellent framework and roadmap for formulating and implementing a sustainable, powerful, authentic Corporate Brand. By way of this unique workshop, Dr. Hubert Rampersad will offer you an advanced breakthrough formula and a new blueprint to build, implement, maintain, and cultivate an authentic, distinctive, meaningful, and memorable Corporate Brand, which forms the key to enduring business success. It’s based on his new book “A new blueprint for building and aligning a powerful leadership brand ” (Information Age Publishing, USA, 2009; Pearson, Malaysia, 2008). We trust you will join us in this World-Class event, and become empowered to manage the challenges facing in the 21st Century. We look forward to seeing you there!
“Hubert Rampersad has a knack for preparing comprehensive frameworks for analyzing important issues. … The four stage model that he suggests proposes an explicit way to turn a desired external identity into something concrete and actionable. …. It’s a wonderful step by step approach to making out desired brand explicit….The mental models and their related investigative questions will help you know where you are today so you can get to where you want to be tomorrow. …This book offers an architecture to turn these ideas into action.”—From the Afterword by Dave Ulrich, Professor of Business, University of Michigan, and Partner, The RBL Group. Co-author of the bestselling book “Leadership Brand’ ( Harvard Business Press, 2007). He was ranked as #1 management educator and guru by Business Week, #2 among management thinkers by Executive Excellence, and listed by Forbes as one of the “world’s top five” business coaches.
Why attend this Seminar?
Building an authentic Corporate Brand is an evolutionary and organic process and a journey towards business success. This seminar provides you a holistic and complete branding framework that will help you to create a powerful, authentic, consistent, and memorable corporate brand identity that builds a trusted image of your organization.
Who should attend?
- An Authentic Corporate Branding Model
- How to Define and Formulate your Corporate Ambition
- How to Define and Formulate your Corporate Brand
- How to Formulate your Corporate Balanced Scorecard
- How to Implement and Cultivate your Corporate Ambition, Brand, and Balanced Scorecard
- Personal versus Corporate Brand
- Aligning Personal Brand with Corporate Brand to enhance employee engagement
Don’t Miss This Unique Opportunity! Register now!
This 3-day Executive Master Class is filling quickly and registration will be limited to space available. When three or more people from the same company register at the same time, every member of the team receives a 10% discount
|Fee: US$ 2750
For more information, please contact:
TPS International Inc.