You should take control of your brand and the message it sends and affect how others perceive you. This will help you to actively grow and distinguish yourself as an exceptional professional. Authentic Personal Leadership Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should therefore emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius. If you are branded in this organic, authentic and holistic way your Personal Brand will be strong, clear, complete, and valuable to others. You will also create a life that is fulfilling and you will automatically attract the people and opportunities that are a perfect fit for you. If you are not branded in this unique way, if you don’t deliver according to your brand promise, and if you focus mainly on selling and promoting yourself, you will be perceived egocentric, selfish and a unique jerk, and branding will be cosmetic and a dirty business. Remember:
no dream + no self-knowledge + no self-learning + no thinking + no mindset change + no integrity + no happiness + no passion + no sharing + no trust + no love = no authentic Personal Leadership Brand
10 tips for an Effective Authentic Personal Leadership Brand
1. Authenticity; be your own brand. You are the CEO of you. Your brand must be built on your true personality. It should reflect your character, behavior, values, and vision. It must adhere to the moral and behavioral code set down by your Personal Ambition.
2. Consistency; you need to be consistent in your behavior. This takes courage. Can others always depend and count on you? Are you doing relevant things again, and again, and again? For example McDonalds’ hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and Big Macs are the same again, again, and again.
3. Specialization: focus on one area of specialization. Be precise, concentrated on a single core talent or unique skill. Being a generalist without any specialized skills, abilities, or talents will not make you unique, special, and different.
4. Authority; to be seen as a recognized expert in a certain field, extremely talented, highly experienced, and perceived as an effective leader.
5. Distinctiveness; distinguish yourself based on your brand. It needs to be expressed in a unique way that is different from the competition and needs to add value to others. It needs to be clearly defined that its audience can quickly grasp what it stands for.
6. Relevant; what you stand for should connect to what your target audience considers to be important.
7. Visibility; it must be broadcast over and over again, continuously, consistently and repeatedly, until it’s embedded in the minds of the audience. It’s about repetition and long term exposure.
8. Persistence; your brand needs time to grow. It should be developed organically. You’ve got to stick with it, don’t give up, believe in yourself, and be patient. Great brands like Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey have taken years to become icons after a long period of dedicated work, sacrifice, courage, planning, and the patience to persist.
9. Goodwill; people do business with people they like. Your Personal Brand will produce better results and endure longer if you are perceived in a positive way. You must be associated with a value that is recognized as positive and worthwhile. The goodwill of Bill Gates’ brand is helping make the world a better place through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, currently the largest transparently operated charitable foundation in the world.
10. Performance; performance is the most important element after your brand has become known. If you don’t perform, and improve yourself continuously, Personal Branding will be a sham. Your Personal Brand should therefore be translated into your Personal Balanced Scorecard (action).
• building, implementing, maintaining, and cultivating an authentic, distinctive, inspiring, compelling, and memorable personal brand.
• creating positive perceptions and emotions in the mind of your prospects
• building a strong reputation that is aligned with your vision and passion
• developing an effective image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do
• developing authentic personal leadership
• building credibility and a solid reputation
• putting you above your competitors
• enhancing your sales performance
• positioning yourself effectively
• building your business with social media marketing
• becoming an effective personal brand coach
Who should attend
This unique and highly practical and interactive course has been specially designed for:
• business owners / managing directors
• professionals, coaches, consultants
• marketing & sales managers
• HR directors
• HR managers
• plus all others who wish to differentiate themselves, set themselves apart from others, position themselves strongly in relation to competitors, and build credibility and a solid reputation.
The Importance of Personal Leadership Branding
Most buying decisions are based on trust, confidence, and the feeling of connection people have related to a product or person. It’s the trusted relationship that counts! Branding is more important than marketing and sales. Don’t waste time and money on marketing and sales by not maximizing your brand. It’s about time to focus on branding. In life, as in business, branding is more effective, powerful, and sustainable than marketing and sales. Having a strong authentic personal and corporate brand is a very important asset in today’s online, virtual, and individual age. It is becoming increasingly essential and is the key to personal and business success. Personal Branding is the positioning strategy behind the world’s most successful people, like Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Barack Obama, and Bill Gates. It’s therefore important to be your own brand and to become the CEO of your life. Everyone has a Personal Brand but most people are not aware of this and do not manage this strategically, consistently, and effectively. You should take control of your brand and the message it sends and affect how others perceive you. By way of this unique workshop, Dr. Hubert Rampersad will offer you an advanced breakthrough formula and a new blueprint to build, implement, maintain, and cultivate an authentic, distinctive, relevant, consistent, concise, meaningful, crystal clear, and memorable Personal Brand, which forms the key to enduring personal success. It’s based on his new best selling books: “Be The CEO of Your Life; The Ultimate Authentic Personal Branding Formula for Standing Out from the Crowd (Global Vision Publication House, New Delhi, 2009) and ”Authentic Personal Branding: A new blueprint for building and aligning a powerful leadership brand (Information Age Publishing, USA, 2009)”.
The complete framework for defining and implementing a sustainable, powerful and authentic personal leadership brand identity
Why Attend this Exclusive Master Class?
Building an authentic Personal Brand is an evolutionary and organic process and a journey towards a successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. This seminar provides you a holistic and complete branding framework that will help you to create a powerful, authentic, consistent, and memorable personal brand identity that builds a trusted image of yourself and will help you enrich your relationships with others, master yourself, unlock your potential, and develop self-esteem. By aligning your Personal Brand with yourself you will create a stable basis for your trustworthiness, credibility, and personal charisma. This master class is an experience that will enhance the core of personal leadership.
Authentic Personal Branding Model
How to Define and Formulate your Dream
How to become a visionary leader
How to realize your dreams and brand desires in a sustainable, enduring, and harmonious way.
How to Define and Formulate your Personal Brand
How to Formulate your Personal Balanced Scorecard and enhance your personal effectiveness based on this
How to Cultivate your Personal Brand and become successful in life
Alignment with yourself; Developing Personal Integrity
How to build your Corporate Brand
Alignment with your Corporate Brand
How to create employee engagement and a happy workforce within your organization
Social Media Marketing – Personal Brand Coaching
About the Trainer
Dr. Hubert Rampersad is an Authentic Personal Branding Pioneer and dean at Business School of the Americas. He holds a PhD, MSc and BSc in Management and Technology from leading European universities . He is the prominent author of the bestselling books “Total Performance Scorecard: Redefining Management to Achieve Performance with Integrity ” ,“Personal Balanced Scorecard; The Way to Individual Happiness, Personal Integrity and Organizational Effectiveness “, “TPS-Lean Six Sigma; Linking Human Capital to Lean Six Sigma – A New Blueprint for Creating High Performance Companies “, “Authentic Personal Branding: A new blueprint for building and aligning your brand “, and “Be The CEO of Your Life: The Ultimate Authentic Personal Branding Formula for Standing Out from the Crowd“, which have been published in 15-20 languages. His books have been endorsed by Professor Paul Bracken (Yale School of Management), Professor Dorothy Leonard (Harvard Business School), Professor Marshall Goldsmith (Harvard Business Press, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author), Professor Dave Ulrich(University of Michigan, Harvard Business Press bestselling author), and many other leading management gurus in the US. Dr. Rampersad is member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the journal Training and Management Development Methods (UK), member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the journal Measuring Business Excellence (UK), member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the TQM Magazine (UK), and editorial advisor to Singapore Management Review. His views on happiness in work-life and on personal branding were published in Fortune Magazine and BusinessWeek . He taught at MIT Sloan (MIT Leadership Center) to MBA students as part of the Sloan Innovation Period.
If interested to run this course in-house please e mail: email@example.com
. Our In-house courses are held in the company premises or a hotel selected by the company. We tailor the training according to your needs and requirements. Upon successfully completing the course each delegate receives a Certiﬁcate from the Business School of the Americas http://www.bsa-edu.org
. This Program is worth 2 MBA credit points related to the MBA degree in Personal Branding at the Business School of the Americas.
“In Personal Branding, Hubert Rampersad has provided a sorely needed guidebook for knowledge workers. He shows us all how to build our own personal brand – and just as important – how to persuasively communicate this brand to the world… I love his focus on authenticity… My request to you, the reader, is – make this book part of your life. Don’t just read this book for its ‘interesting’ content. Don’t be content with a few ‘aha’ moments. Make it part of your life planning – and ultimately part of your life! If you do, you can become a more integrated and successful person – and better enable your company to help you make a positive difference in our world!”
— Marshall Goldsmith
is Author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, a New York Times bestseller, Wall Street Journal #1 business book and the Harold Longman Award winner for Best Business Book of the Year for 2007. He is recognized by the American Management Association as one of 50 great thinkers and leaders who have impacted the field of management over the past 80 years.
“Hubert Rampersad has a knack for preparing comprehensive frameworks for analyzing important issues… The four stage model that he suggests proposes an explicit way to turn a desired external identity into something concrete and actionable… It’s a wonderful step by step approach to making out desired brand explicit… The mental models and their related investigative questions will help you know where you are today so you can get to where you want to be tomorrow… This book offers an architecture to turn these ideas into action.
” — Dave Ulrich
is Professor of Business, University of Michigan, and Partner, The RBL Group. Co-author of the bestselling book “Leadership Brand’ ( Harvard Business Press, 2007). He was ranked as #1 management educator and guru by Business Week, #2 among management thinkers by Executive Excellence, and listed by Forbes as one of the “world’s top five” business coaches.
Date & Location: Please email us for fee, dates and locations.
Fee includes two hours individual coaching, seminar documentation, certificate of attendance, personal branding book, refreshment breaks, lunch, and happy hour drinks.
3 delegates 10% Please note that all group discount are given on the ﬁnal price
5 delegates 15%